Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Preface

Thinking back, everything has changed. Life would never be the same again, ever. After what I've gone through, nothing makes sense anymore.

In this century, curses don't exist. At least that's what everyone thinks. But, they do. Curses do exist. They're just buried somewhere deep within, waiting for the right time to emerge. Waiting for the right generation. The right person.

It was probably the best way to die. Dying for everybody else. For the ones I cherished and loved. Sacrificing myself was the only way. The only way to end the curse.

I fell onto my knees, waiting for the arrival of my death. Somewhere across the room there were flickers of lights. Blinking slits of lights in red. I could feel the cold wind on my face. Death was just a whisper away.

I closed my eyes, and waited.

No comments:

Post a Comment