Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Intro

Okay. Basically, im trying to write stories in this blog. That's the main point. But, dont look forward to frequent updates, k? Im not a writer. I aint Stephenie Meyer or J. K. Rowlings. Im just a girl named Nicole who just so happened to hit her head real hard and got the crazy idea of writing a story. So, for now, just give me some time. Im still trying to figure out what to write. I know, i know. Why in the world did i start a story blog when i dont have a story yet? Beats me. I dont know why either. But, I still believe that the ideas will come to me sooner or later. Though I dont know when is that. Whatever it is, just wait for a while, k? No promises for frequent updates. Hopefully some ideas would come to me when im dreaming. Or you could give me some ideas too. I'll come up with something, soon. Hopefully. Thanks.

ps: feel free to comment on the stories, k? if there's any mistake, dont be afraid to let me know. I wont eat you up. I have no idea how to create the chat box thingi, so you'll just have to write at the comments section. thx.

Love
-nic-

No comments:

Post a Comment